Saturday, February 2, 2008

My own Meme - TV on DVD

The best thing about DVD is the plethora of old TV shows that have been released. Athough there are some notable absences (China Beach), there are some pretty amazing shows that I would never have seen without TV on DVD. Here are my favorites so far:

1. Friends/Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. ER
3. Little House on the Prarie
4. Roots
5. My So-Called Life
6. Joan of Arcadia
7. NYPD Blue
8. Wonder Woman
9. Pretender
10. Roseanne
11. The Cosby Show
12. Alias
13. Emergency!


Looking forward to:
1. China Beach
2. Life Goes On (Seasons with Chad Lowe and the AIDS story line)
3. Quantum Leap
4. Angel
5. Judging Amy
6. that show with Kyle ___________ who finds the newspaper on his doorstep and moves
through time
7. Fame
8. Queer As Folk
10. The Office

I know there are more, but I can't think of them right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin