Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Catching up...

Well, I'm not where I would like to be in terms of the whole Blog365 things...I keep working on it, though.

So here is another meme that I got from "Lost (and Found) Memes" from The Daily Meme :

A, B, C, D, E, F...

Sing play along now:

Age- 40

Band listening to right now - none

Career Future - uh, dunno. Manager for life? Or back to interpreting? Bookstore owner?

Dad's name - David Frederick

Easiest Person to talk to - Shari

Favorite Song - "Defying Gravity"

Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Cola!!

Hometown - Portland

Instruments - I used to be able to play the organ a little...by numbers...a looooong time ago

Job - Sign Language Interpreter, Manager in a VRS Center

Kids - they are cute

Longest car ride ever - Pennsylvania to Houston, TX with all the Christmas gifts on top of the car. I was 9.

Mom's name - Carol Jean

Number of people you've slept with - NYB

Phobia(s) - needles, pickles, relay calls, crowds (sometimes)

Quote - "The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation." Jonathan Larson

Reason to smile - friends, books, pink things

Song you sang last - "American Tune" with the Indigo Girls

Time you wake up - without an alarm? 7:30am with an alarm? 6:00am

Unknown fact about me - I still blow a kiss when I drive by the cemetary where Roby's ashes are buried. Daily.

Vegetable you hate - peas

Worst habit - Interrupting people when they talk

xrays you've had - teeth?

Yummy food- Indian or Thai

Zodiac Sign - Cancer. All the way. Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin