Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 - Year of Heart

I am giving myself permission to change my mind later...but I have been ruminating about the word I would select to focus on for 2013. I have chosen HEART. I don't think you can really go wrong with a word like that, although I almost always doubt myself on activities like this. This year, I am starting small - I am going to be doing Ali Edwards "One Little Word" course. It feels do-able - more so than some of the daily projects I attempted this year. I still have those on the radar, but I have to move through some other activities first, it seems. Anyway, Happy New Year to all. I hope you had a safe and joyous celebration to bring in the new year. May you all have a year full of heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin