Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blogoversary Tomorrow!

Somehow, with the changes in Daylight Savings Time and Time Zone issues, the Blogoversary counter says that today is the day. It is really January 7. This is year 5 of WildRumpusing! I faltered a little bit in 2012 and I didn't make the 365 posts for the year, but I decided that I wasn't going to get down on myself about it or apologize up and down for not writing. I have been happy with my engagement here, for the most part, over the last 5 years and apparently, I needed a break for a little while. It feels good to be back and I think I have more to explore and share here this year. Thanks to all for sticking with me and supporting me over the past few years. I look forward to another year of epiphanies, explorations and exclamations!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin