Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween and Photo Catch Up

Here are some photos from the last couple of weeks:


Joy at the office.

My collage from 2007? with my Cali friends. (note: It was 2008 - I just figured it out).

Deep thoughts with glue sticks.

Close up of tree outside condo at Dave Walley's.




View from the deck at our condo in Genoa, NV.

Neighboring condos at Dave Walley's Hot Springs.

View from the deck looking north at Dave Walley's.

Pumpkin Patch produce - too pretty not to take pics.

More peppers at the Pumpkin Patch.

Jalepenos.

Habaneros. I'm gonna try to make some salsa.

Advocados just because they were interesting. I don't eat them.

I love lemons.

I think eggplants are beautiful. Smooth and purple and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin