Monday, September 15, 2008

Exhaustion

I was getting so good at not overbooking myself...then BOOM! Everything came down at once. I interpreted "Phantom of the Opera" a couple of weeks ago, taught a workshop (20+ hours in 3 days), rode the wave of a crisis at work and now I am gearing up to go back to teaching, in the midst of said work crisis.

Good news - I had a great night with Kevin! We went to an Indian restaurant called Vindalho in Portland. Upscale Indian - very nice place good food. More limited menu than we were accustomed to, but delicious food. Great company!



And we went to Music Millenium and bought the new "BTVS" soundtrack CD - released that day! It was meant to be. Sadly, I have been so busy, I haven't even given it a listen. I will do that tomorrow while I slog through the crap at work. Ha!

Also, geek confession - I already have all the other BTVS CDs. I have only really listened to the "Once More With Feeling" soundtrack but I have them. I know, I'm a dork, but I like it anyway.



Here are the others:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin