Thursday, September 18, 2008

En-Joyment Part I

In celebration of my newfound purpose (or newly defined, I should say), I left work a little early (having worked 4 days worth already before I started working today), went out to dinner and saw a movie with friends. Not a thinking movie, not a drama - just fun and friends and pretty scenery - with a little bit of lesson thrown in for good measure. We saw "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants II". I'm pretty sure it will be out of the theatres soon and I had wanted to see it. I love America Ferrera and Amber Tamblyn. I like Blake Lively, too. Alexis Bledel is growing on me, but she is a little bland for my taste.

Anyway, it was good to plan fun and execute it. The down side to liking the work I do is that I am also a bit of a work-a-holic, so it can be a deadly combination, even for me.

Baby steps, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin