Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Soothing and Searching

Suddenly this summer, I rediscovered music. I'm not sure when or how or why my interest was sparked again. I am always into music, but generally, I listen to musical theatre and old stuff that I have had for a zillion years.  I'm pretty sure that "Glee" had something to do with it, but it is strange that it didn't really affect me until a few weeks ago instead of last year during the season.

I am discovering all kinds of music and people I'm surprised to be listening to - often, I don't know the name of the artist, but I'm enjoying the exploration.  On any given morning, rather than listening to politics, I am listening to my new-found radio station and rockin' on down the road.

Good clean fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin