Sunday, September 9, 2012

Vacation 2012

Developing a habit is hard - I'm working on getting back here. I always knew that if I broke my streak of regular posting, it was gonna be hard to get back. I need some art and some other things to really get me back on track.

Here is what really got me off-target - VACATION. I really needed it this year.  In the photos below, if there is a black image protruding from the water, it is a whale. I saw probably 20-25 spouts a day and had a couple of opportunities to watch whales flirting with the boats and playing pretty close to the deck where I was staying.

Most days, it was sunny and beautiful, at least for the afternoon.  The mornings had some fog and low clouds, but it was beautiful then, too.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin