Saturday, December 1, 2012

Reset. Revive. Restart.

Even though I have experienced DISMAL FAILURES in the personal growth activity arena this year... :(  I have joined one for the last days of the year.

Last year, I decided to do a RESTART at the beginning of the year at work and as I look back, I accomplished a number of goals I set forth. There were several things I didn't do well and will continue to work on as time moves forward.

I bring this up because I think that my initial attraction to this program was because it was another kind of reset. An opportunity to look at the year and make plans for next year.  I have been feeling lost and missing the blog but feeling like I don't have anything useful to contribute right now, so this feels like the right place to be.

I look forward to being back and sharing some of my journey here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin