Thursday, January 2, 2014

Art 2014 Style

I have a couple of things I'm working on this January- I'm giving myself time and space - not pressure.  The first thing I'm doing is a journal/calendar called "A Documented Life". Basically, it is a Moleskine journal/planner that you can decorate, add stuff to, etc.  There is a group of bloggers leading and I thought it was a fun idea.  I love calendars, so I love the idea of trying to make my calendar my own.

The other thing I'm doing, I think I mentioned already, is Brene Brown's "The Gifts of Imperfection" ecourse - part I and II.  I did part I the first time, but I was behind from the get-go and struggled to get my head in the right place.  I decided it was worth re-doing it with some friends and exploring some of the issues that are in my life right now.

It's funny but people have been talking about 2014 a little differently than last year. It's almost like we all can just feel the goodness this year. It's time.  Maybe I'm just noticing more. Who knows?  Whatever it is, I like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin