Monday, January 6, 2014

Out Like a Light

Wow - I totally crashed last night before I could write a post.  I was watching the last disc of Season 7 of "24" and I fell asleep. Who does that?  Sometimes, if the black between scenes goes too long, I fall asleep.  I think it is kind of funny, but also weird how you are totally involved in something and then ZZZZZ.  Hopefully, I'm not coming down with anything.

Anyway, it was a pretty busy weekend - professional forum on Saturday, some other stuff I had to do, lots of driving. Yesterday I had rehearsal for a show and then took some time to work on it at home.  I'm not loving "Evita" this time - it is a revival, so they did make some minor changes in the CD, but who knows what the staging will look like. I will see it tomorrow and find out.

Anyway, this weekend I will be starting back with my eCourses and doing some art. I'm excited and a little bit nervous about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin