Friday, January 10, 2014

Behind Already but Giving Myself a Break

I'm starting some art projects and some other stuff and I'm already a bit behind. I sometimes can't keep up when I'm trying to get ready for a show, so I just decided to give myself the extra time. I want to be sure to photograph my progress on some of it and I have already missed a couple of steps, but it's all good.

I'm disappointed that I can't do one of the classes I was hoping to do.  It was not very expensive, but you have to sign up for a NING account - they used to be free accounts but now it is $25/month to have an account. I just can't see spending that money, even though I really had wanted to take the class. The instructor originally thought that NING provided FREE accounts, but turns out that NING just changed and revoked all free services. Kind of a bummer.

Anyway, I hope to be posting some photos over the weekend. I'm feeling the itch to get my hands a little dirty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin