Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back to the food...

It is really hard to find pictures of favorite foods that adequately represent the food you are actually talking about and it is also hard to think of foods that you love that actually have pictures of it...

I could not find things like "Turkey dinner" or "Mussamun curry with Chicken". They had the Thai with beef, but I don't like that. I think food is hard to photograph. I also didn't do a picture of peanut butter or corn, or greeen apples...I was trying to pick from a lot of different categories to see what it would look like to have favorite foods in a mosaic.

Enjoy.


1. Lemon Love_Affair, 2. Sweet Tasty Fruit, 3. coffee and chocolate mousse cake, 4. Buster's TEXAS STYLE BARBEQUE, 5. moroccan mint tea 1415.jpg, 6. Rindwurst mit Senf., 7. Weiner Schnitzel, 8. Whole wheat pancakes, 9. Spice World, 10. I have defeated General Tso, 11. little_delhi_papadam, 12. fried wonton, 13. Turkey Noodle Soup, 14. itty bitty wedding cheesecake, 15. Indian Spices #3, 16. Pot Stickers, 17. Avgolemono, 18. chicken vindaloo, 19. spaghetti and meatballs, 20. thai barbeque plate, 21. [ side street inn ], 22. Wienerschnitzel, 23. Untitled, 24. plain and chocolate overload peanut butter cookies, 25. My first strawberries of this season...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin