Friday, June 24, 2011

Busy-ness Ahead

I have been working late most evenings this week - either at work or at rehearsal. I haven't been able to do much work in my art journal, which is disappointing, but understandable. I went to the show so I got home late tonight, too, and I left my camera in my car, so I don't even have pictures to post of the work I DID do. :)  It's all good.

Tomorrow is BOOKFEST! Yahoo! I'm so excited this year!  Then I'm going to see the show again on Sunday (I think...there was so much dialogue - I feel like I need to hear it at least one more time before the first performance) and rehearsal that evening.

Most excitingly, I am taking next Friday off for a nice, long weekend! I can't wait! Anyway, I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin