Thursday, June 9, 2011

#Trust30 Day 10: Your Personal Message

#Trust30 is an online initiative and 30-day writing challenge that encourages you to look within and trust yourself. Use this as an opportunity to reflect on your now, and to create direction for your future. 30 prompts from inspiring thought-leaders will guide you on your writing journey. If you like this pledge, check out reverb10, it's inspiring.
 
Your Personal Message by Eric Handler

To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men, that is genius. – Ralph Waldo Emerson


What is burning deep inside of you? If you could spread your personal message RIGHT NOW to 1 million people, what would you say?


(Author: Eric Handler)

I'm not sure I have a message for a million people.

I believe in kindness and forgiveness. I believe that art can't hurt you. I believe that there is abundance in the world and if we just believe in that, we can change how we relate to everything. Since all of this is difficult for me to live out on a day-to-day basis, I just keep telling myself my own message.  For me, I want to try to be as authentic as possible and try to follow what I believe in my own life.

That is all.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin