Monday, January 7, 2008

Starting out late

I read that there was a 365blog challenge to write in a blog every day for a year. I love the idea, even though I'm not sure I actually have anything to say or anything that anyone will want to read, anyway.

I used to write every day- every night before I went to sleep...that was more than 20 years ago. Hard to believe that something I was so passionate about went by the wayside.

I guess in the beginning I will just be wandering down memory lane a bit...maybe this is the way to record the stories of my life before they slip away completely, like the sounds and smells and tastes of all those things have already done. Things that seemed so crucial and present and now there is just the drudgery of day-to-day living.

Well, welcome to the ride. Hopefully, this wild rumpus will be fun for all.

Just to clarify - I checked on the blog365 challenge and it turns out it was for photos...here I was feeling guilty that I hadn't posted everyday...Anyway, I'm still plugging away on my own blog365 - if I miss a day, I just start over again the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin