Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blog365 Revisited


So, I was dinking around reading a couple of blogs and found again a reference to Blog365, so I decided to click on the link and figure it out once and for all...I went to the site and I was RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!! Ugh.


So, apparently, there is a Photo-a-Day challenge that I have seen regularly (someday I hope I can do that...) and there is the Blog-a-Day challenge.


Obviously, I have not blogged every day, but I think about it and that has to count for something. The idea of it has stayed with me which is why I pursued it in the first place. So, I am recommitting to posting SOMETHING everyday. I know I won't always have something to say, but that's fine. Maybe I will find a picture or have some pithy saying or whatever.


So, there you have it.


Blog365. I even joined the group. They have a whole other page that I could blog in...but it gets too complicated after a while.


And I still can't get pictures to add in a different location in the blog. GRR. I'm sure it is some HTML thing that I can't begin to understand. I know it shouldn't be that hard, but I'm just not there yet...
Anyway, more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin