Sunday, June 1, 2008

"Blood Diamond", "RENT" Closing, etc.

First off, "RENT" closed on Broadway today. I haven't really taken that in at this point. I will take a look around the blogosphere tomorrow to see how it all went. I wish I could have been there.

Secondly, I just finished watching "Blood Diamond". Amazing movie - great actors. Heartbreaking. It makes me ashamed to be human, to be American, to be white, to be clueless. How can we live in a world where this is happening and we don't know about it while it is happening? I just don't understand how people can be so inhumane. But I liked that it talked about the fact that good people can do bad things and bad people can do good things. Are we what we do or are we more than that? Sigh. I have to think about this more.

I'm not doing well in the Blog365 situation...I'm going to cut myself a break since I started that practically the day I started blogging. I am doing pretty well, but I won't make the 365. Maybe next year...

Anyway, hello again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin