Friday, June 27, 2008

Wild Rumpusing does Nablopomo for July

I haven't done Nablopomo (National Blog Posting Month) on Wild Rumpusing before. I did it on the other blog as an experiment for a couple of months. I'm not very good with the themes sometimes, but it is a motivator to write something every day.

The July theme for Nablopomo is FOOD. Should be interesting... I went to get the badge and it is not ready yet, but I will post it as soon as I can.

Food...hmmm.

And on a completely different note: Interpreted "Avenue Q" last night. We actually had some folks in the audience using the interpreters, which was really nice. Had a great time - the show is still really fresh for the actors, it seems, which always makes a difference. The audience was HOWLING at some of the antics. It was nice to do a show that was enjoyed so thoroughly and it was fun to do something light and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin