Sunday, June 15, 2008

"RENT" reprieve

I went online to see what I could see about the closing of "RENT" - who was there, how the show was, what the celebration was like...Lo and behold, they have extended the run. I should have known... They did the same thing when they were getting ready to close "Les Miserables". So, the new possible closing date is September 7, 2008. Now I have to go through the whole, "Should I go to see it one more time" angst all over again. I think I'm ok if I don't go, but I have to think about it.

The OBC will be on the Tony Awards tonight, in addition to the cast of "The Lion King". I don't know what the significance of that is - maybe just honoring some of the longer running shows? I can't wait to see the show, although "Xanadu" is up for best musical...since it got panned by the critics when it opened, I'm a little skeptical.

Anyway, that's where I am this Sunday. Father's Day. And I miss my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin