Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day of Recuperation

I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the work I do - I love interpreting shows.  As I get older (or is it just having a FULL time job?), I find that I feel the constraints more when I am pulling double-duty.  It is more mentally tiring than it used to be - yesterday, it was very emotionally draining, as well.

Today, I felt the freedom of not having to do anything, not having to think about the show, not feeling guilty if I don't rehearse for another hour. My original plan was to read the third book in my trilogy, but I didn't. I slept A LOT. I watched "Transformers" - brain candy.  Played a couple of video games...I didn't even do any art. I didn't even THINK about doing any art.

Today was all about recuperation.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have accomplished so much and read 2 book on top of it. Your amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin