Saturday, August 15, 2009

Blog Aesthetics

This is a light-weight post because I have had a heavy-weight week...

I want to change the look of my blog, but I feel like I am stuck in a rut.  I tried new colors and whatnot yesterday, but I just couldn't come up with anything that satisfied me.  I even decided I was going to do an HTML code tutorial.  I got far enough to do the title, some body stuff, color the background and make the font larger/smaller, bold/italic/regular, but then I realized that it would take me FOREVER to learn how to built a website.  

Then I looked for Blogger templates that I might like...I don't like the ones that are here that much, so I looked at other stuff and I just couldn't find anything that suited me.  

I think I have to break out of my color thing and find something.  White seems too stark after all this time, but maybe some other color that is not "typical Jean".  Maybe some fall colors...

Anyway, don't be surprised if you see some crazy blog changes.  If you hate something, or it is hard to read, please let me know.  If you love something, please let me know.

[Kitty clock is in my office at work. Just felt like this post needed a photo and this was the first one I found that made me smile.]

3 comments:

  1. Well, I understand the need for change, but let me just say I always smiled when your page here downloaded with the old design.

    I know whatever you come up with be magical. I always have a hard time with change! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Kavindra- That is good to know. I sometimes just think people must be tired of the same thing. ;) I liked the old way too...I like more color than this old white thing...I just haven't found anything I like as well as the purple with the yellow font.

    Thanks for letting me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin