Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Art Journaling Hiatus

I haven't done any art journaling in a long time. At first, I was just busy, but then, after a while, I started the "what if they aren't perfect?" talk and I haven't let myself just play. I'm working on figuring out some time off from work and I think I will bring my art journal with me wherever I decide to go (beach, I think).  I am missing the tangible making of something.

Hopefully, I will get back into the swing of it. I think I need to watch Teesha Moore's tutorial videos for some inspiration.  And then there are the classes I was in the middle of...they will have some inspiration, too.

Just writing about it here makes me feel excited!

2 comments:

  1. remember the lesson learned from wreck this journal. Being perfect is not fun. And following the rules is not original. Just make a mess and have fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Grammy, you are so right! I just need to dive in! Thanks for reminding me!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin