Monday, May 7, 2012

Closing the Book

Well, the final call for VerbTribe was today and I missed it.  Doing classes with conference calls that happen during the work day is difficult. I mean, I could take the whole day off, but that felt a bit extreme to me. Unfortunately, I didn't even get away until the call was about 12 minutes from the end.

I think I will refrain from doing anything with conference calls for a while - it is too hard. I want to commit to the work I'm doing for myself, but at the same time, I have a job to do, as well.  I just have to figure out how to juggle it. I'm not a good juggler.  I'm okay with that.

So, now I will be continuing on this journey without the pressure/feedback from the group so much. I think I will still gain much from the process.  I just need to set myself up for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin