Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Best Laid Plans

I have so many projects I want to do, need to do, should do, have to do...I want to read and do art and hang with my friends and watch "American Idol" and go to the movies and even do some cleaning/decorating/rearranging.  When I get home, I just don't seem to have the motivation.

I am trying some new (earlier) routines - get to work earlier so I can leave earlier so that I can have some time and then do some of the things I need to do.  I have limited success.  I think the sunshine was helpful though - after going out on Saturday, I feel the urge even more to set up my nesting place for the creative stuff, so that is on the list of "Must do soon!".

I think it is fascinating that what I do now is so much more emotionally exhausting than interpreting was physically/mentally tiring.  People stuff is much more delicate and requires much more energy.  I know that I seem like an extrovert sometimes, but I'm not. I still need time to recover from social engagement.  I love people, but I also have to go hide on a regular basis. It's weird.

On an entirely different note, I just got my copy of the book, "SoulCollage" by Seena B. Frost. I'm excited to read more about the process. I think I want to take another class from the instructor I had back in January.

Also, I have another ART CLASS on Saturday! Yay!  I can't wait.  This one is Visual Journaling with collage and watercolor (or something like that). Should be good clean fun. Then I will have to look at the PCC catalog and see what they are offering for March and April.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin