Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yeah, I Got Nothing...

Despite earthquakes and tsunamis and crazy, unreal political decisions that boggle my mind, despite the fact that my knee hurts for no reason and I have have had the crappiest week of my life barring the deaths of significant people in my world, I have surprisingly little to say.
I went to art class today. And I kind of sucked at it. I couldn't wrap my head around any of it. It is hard to keep your balance when the world has spun off its axis.  But it will all turn out. I know it. I have that much Pollyanna in me to believe that. It may not be a pink box with a bright yellow bow, but it will be something. Maybe a plain brown wrapper with string holding it together...

I will post some pictures from class later. I left it all in the car. I'm not getting it out now. 

All as in everything - not the art stuff. Although that will turn out fine, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin