Monday, February 15, 2010

The Fantastic Secret Agent L

In a story more complicated than I will tell here on the blog, I found a GREAT new blog that just made me smile and I wanted to share it with you here.  I found it on Kavindra's site, A Clear Path to Happy. She mentioned it back in September or so.

The blog is called Secret Agent L and it is a brilliant, funny and inspiring blog where the blogger goes on different secret agent assignments and leaves little gifties for unsuspecting strangers. Kind of like HopeRevolution but different.  Secret Agent L says, "Be Kind. No exceptions."  I love it!

I truly believe that these little kindnesses and these kinds of stories and experiences make the world a better place. Obviously, when something tragic and catestrophic happens, kindness is required. We forget, though, that sometimes it is the small kindness that has the huge impact. The day that someone says something at just the right moment to renew your faith in humanity. Or to give you the strength to get through the day.  I want to make more of those moments happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin