Monday, February 22, 2010

Deep Breathing Helps

My friends left this morning, after a nice breakfast near my office.  I was sorry to see them go. It was a nice, if busy, weekend.  I am feeling better and I thank all my friends and colleagues who have shown me some patience and kindness over the last week. It's been a bumpy ride, but I got some rest and an attitude adjustment.

Back to work today with a deep breath and a hope that calmness will prevail. It is a challenge.

I'm looking for a book to read to anchor my time this week..."Julie & Julia" isn't working for me right now...I think I need something a little more...exciting. I love the book so far, but exciting, it isn't. I tend to get really sleepy when I read it.  I'm thinking that I will start reading Colleen Houck's book, Tiger's Curse (or is the first one Tiger's Quest?). I have the first one on my Kindle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin