Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tough Week

This week has presented a number of challenges and I am emotionally exhausted from it, hence my lack of words.

On a happy note, this Saturday is my friend's annual Chinese New Year party, so I will get to go and see her and hopefully some of my other friends. We don't always get together on a regular basis, but we usually gather at the party.

On Thursday, I interpret "Legally Blonde: The Musical" which is very catchy and peppy.  I like the music and it has a good message. My friends from Cali are coming on Thursday and then we are spending the weekend playing!  That will be fun!

For tonight, I'm still breathing in and out and I'm ready to hit the hay. That's all you can really ask sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin