Sunday, March 25, 2012

Baby Steps - One Down

I finished reading "The Hunger Games" today! Finally, I finished a book! I have been starting and stopping for so long now, I actually wondered if I would ever finish another book...Seriously. Now, I'm dying to read the rest of the trilogy, but I also have a show to rehearse.

So, in case you are wondering, I spend much of the day today going through "Wicked". I went through the whole show one time, page by page, song by song. I rehearsed all the "in unison" songs several times before I started the whole show run-through and then I did them again when I was done. I plan to do them at least 3-4 times in the morning and evening and I am working on a couple of my solo songs - just some tweaks to be sure the story is clearly conveyed. Yesterday, I did the whole CD and did the "in unison" songs 3 times each.

All in all, a fairly productive weekend, if I do say so myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin