Monday, March 12, 2012

Starting "Quiet"

I started reading "Quiet" by Susan Cain for my 37Days Book Group.  I'm really excited to read this book. I'm anxious to learn about the people who are between the Quiet ones and the ones who kind of rule the world (the extroverts).  I think there is something called an omnivert - a person who is somewhere between. I am a talker (auditory processor) but it takes emotional energy for me to be around others for long periods of time. I definitely need some down time and time to breathe and be alone.  I think this will be a fascinating journey.

AND, I'm excited to be reading more.  (Also reading "The Hunger Games" when not rehearsing the show.)

I will try to keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention of "Quiet"....I'm intrigued
    and want to read.
    Always a pleasure to find a good read:)
    bright thanks,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin