Thursday, March 29, 2012

Toughing it Out

I can't stop thinking about how much I want to read the third book in "The Hunger Games" trilogy.

I didn't know anything about this series until Bookfest 2010 or 11 (I'm not sure which year it was - I think 2010...).  My friend Kevin bought "Mockingjay" because he had read a review. I had seen the book and had heard it was good but I didn't know that it was part of a trilogy (Kevin may have mentioned it at BookFest, but I was high on BOOKS!!).  I didn't really think much about it - sounded interesting, but I wasn't sure if I would ever read it.

Later, a friend of mine was talking about the trilogy (pre-movie hype) and I decided to look it up on Amazon. When I saw the cover of "Mockingjay", I remembered Kevin's purchase at BookFest and I was sold.  KGV - you are definitely my book Guru. :)

So, I will wait.  I'm totally stoked to finish the trilogy AND I'm developing a list of books I want to read while I'm on this happy roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin