Friday, March 2, 2012

Bliss List - TGIF!

From Liv Lane's Bliss List postings: Every Friday, the Little Bliss List provides a chance for us to celebrate the little things that brought us hope and happiness this week. I do believe when we focus on the sweet stuff of life, the sweet stuff multiplies. And by sharing those small gifts in our lives, we help others notice the gifts in theirs. 

Hi everyone!  This has been a challenging week, but in a good way.  I don't have a long list this week, but I am definitely grateful for a lot of things.

1. As you all know, I am a huge fan of Patti Digh, have taken a telecourse from her, have followed her blogs, her books and her Facebook. I'm going to be taking her VerbTribe course in April.  I'm so grateful to her for being so open and sharing so much of herself. It is inspiring and empowering to have someone to look to for guidance, support and inspiration.  I want to be a better person and I owe a lot of that to her.

2.  I love the television show "Friends".  I was slow to the show when it was on, but after Roby died, I became a huge fan. It helped me feel closer to him and now, I just love it because it is funny and fun with just the right mixture of silliness and seriousness.

3.  I am grateful for the people I work with.  I am fortunate to work with a bunch of professionals in person everyday who inspire me to be my best self. It isn't always easy, but I love it.  In addition, I have a support network of people across the country who make me laugh, lift me up and help me see different perspectives.  I feel like I have support from all sides and that really made a difference for me this week.

4.  Bliss consisted of some good, well-earned sleep this week.  I slept like a rock and I am very happy about that.

5.  I'm grateful this week to anyone who comes here to visit.  I love the blog and I really value the connections I have made here. Thank you!
Go to www.livlane.com to see where it all started!





1 comment:

  1. hope the sweetness lingers
    for days and days,
    that sleepy restfulness:)
    glad sigh for sharing your bliss,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin