Monday, March 19, 2012

Planning and Plotting

I am hoping that this week I will see my way clear to do some artful stuff in addition to working on the show. I need to keep reading my book, "Quiet" for my book group. I'm also reading "The Gifts of Imperfection" by Brene Brown. I think of all the books I have laying around, I definitely need this one. Finding a way to really come to grips with accepting imperfection and relaxing into myself seems super important.

I am also hoping to do some planning to complete my blog class that I sort of put on hold. I got busy and then busier and never got back to it. I think I felt pressure to do it fast and what I really need is to just take my time and go through each step in a way that I feel good about doing it.

Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin