Saturday, March 17, 2012

Missing Art

I haven't been doing any art (physical art, anyway) and I am missing it. I suspect I won't be doing any tomorrow as I am exhausted from the week. Maybe I will bound out of bed with a bunch of energy, but I'm kind of doubting it. I've had a lot of adrenaline in my system for the last couple of days and that usually takes a lot out of me at least for a day or two.

I'm itching to use the liquid watercolors I bought for my LetterLove 101 class (which I still haven't finished).

**Also!! Apparently, I haven't been paying attention because in October, Art Media, my local art supply store closed and became a Dick Blick Art Supply store. I was shocked and hovering between excitement for the Blick store and sadness that our local company went away.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin