Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Searching for New Input

I can tell that I'm in a period of transition. My thoughts are everywhere and no where.  I have so much to say and when I sit down to say it, I find that I am at a loss.  I can't wait for VerbTribe to start, but at the same time, what if I don't complete them?  I feel so inspired by all the things I'm doing this year, but I feel a little like a failure because I haven't been able to keep up with it all.  Luckily, some of the events/activities go on for a while or provide a PDF or the class is available for a long time, the book group meets for the whole year.

I have been searching for new input and then I find myself in a maze, trying to find my way to the new stuff through the old stuff.  I think this is a good place to be, but it leaves me at a loss when I try to write.  I know this is temporary, so I'm not really stressed about it - just thinking that it is interesting to notice myself reacting differently than I usually do. That's growth.

Here's to working through the process. Growth is good. It is slower than I want it to be, but it is happening.

2 comments:

  1. If you really think about it. Some times we only put to use or remember a few things from each lesson, or maybe book. Unless you have photographic memory. So You are still getting the benefit of every thing that grabs and holds your attention. I am so happy for you to be emerged in so many things that make you happy. It may just be a time for you to absorb knowledge. Then later on it will flow from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reminding me, Grammy. I needed that. I was feeling low - I think I was coming down with something, and that always messes with my energy.

      I'm going to remember what you said and take what I can and move forward. It will all come together how it is supposed to, right?

      Have a great week!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin