Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 12: Shannon

Day 12 is a special day because it is her one year anniversary at work. Shannon has been working with me exactly one year today. But I don't want to thank her for that...I already did that at work.

I want to thank Shannon for bringing art and writing back into my life. I have long been looking for an avenue and hadn't discovered personal blogs of really any kind until she started working with me. I was inspired and here I am all this time later - thanking her in a blog.

Shannon is an amazing photographer and craftswoman. I love her unique and clean style - it is so opposite my own, but I am fascinated by it. I remembered her work from back when we went to college together and am glad to have her view of the world surrounding us.

Shannon, thank you for bringing creativity back into my world. I have needed it so much. I know we were supposed to meet again and hopefully continue to do good things for each other.

Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin