Sunday, December 28, 2008

January Nablopomo


I just signed up for January's Nablopomo. I am on a roll, so far, so I thought I would just keep going. I think my official start to Blog365 was in October or November when I started posting daily.

The theme for January is CHANGE. I am doing better with the whole theme thing...I think if I just come up with a game plan, I can do the theme. It also makes me less likely to write some meandering post that says very little.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the Thanks-Giving of December (hopefully, anyone reading has enjoyed it, too). I like having the opportunity to think about all the great people in my life. Obviously, there are more people I could add. These were some of the major players and I hope to continue to thank people in my world.

Change is good. I have to keep telling myself that. Easy to say, hard to believe sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin