Thursday, February 12, 2009

February Blahs

What is up with me not being able to come up with anything to write??? I was all jazzed coming out of 3 months of writing daily and feeling really good about it...I had a specific plan in December and January and it helped me SO MUCH. Now I am back to "what I had for lunch" and lame explanations of how tired I am. I hate that.

I'm going to have to come up with a plan for the rest of February...I didn't like the theme WANT, but I haven't found a valid replacement theme...maybe I should just go with it?

And another thing...I have slumped back into so old and bad habits -i.e. working 12 hours a day and schlumping home to crash on the couch. I don't like that and I don't want to do it anymore. I have to just get out of the cycle and a three day weekend will do the trick. I should have asked for tomorrow off, but I didn't plan it well enough. By the time I thought of it, it was too late to ask for it off.

Anyway, I'm trying to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin