Friday, February 20, 2009

FRIDAY!! YAHOO!!

That is two YAHOOS in one week...I usually never Yahoo! but it is nice to mark the end of a long week.

To celebrate my survival this week, I am going to purchase a digital camera - I have been wanting to buy one for the longest time and I finally decided to do it. I saw one I liked (not pink though - they are always too small for my hands) and I am going to go buy it right now.

Next time you come here, you will see some horribly framed photos that I took with my new camera. I am a terrible photographer, but maybe I will learn something over the weekend.

I have some very specific pictures I want to take, so I'm very excited about the prospect. Wish me luck!

On another topic, if you are feeling a sense of WHA??? due to the lack of actual content in these February posts, have no fear, so am I. As I mentioned, I have been kind of adrift since I didn't come up with a brilliant plan for the month. I definitely like having a plan and something ACTUAL to talk about. I am hoping to get to the turning point soon. Hope you will all keep coming back with the promise of more, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin