Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meditations on Technology

So, I "lost" my pager. I'm not sure where it is...I have a purse that doesn't close at the top...I'm afraid it fell out when I got out of my car...what if someone found it? I sent an AIM asking for the finder to contact me at work, but then I realized that they wouldn't be able to open it as the Sidekick has a lock feature. And the battery runs out after 24 hours...

Ugh. I didn't realize how stressful it is to wonder where it is, to drive at night and not have a cell phone "in case" something happens.

Ugh.

Update: Apparently, I left it on my desk. WHEW! I was stressed out going to my first job - what if I'm late? What if it cancels? I have no contact...Argh! and it was just on my desk...Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin