Friday, November 13, 2009

New Friends and "Top Chef"

Recently, I have been hearing the name of someone and then I was exposed to his blog and then I finally met him in a work situation and tonight, we had a social engagement. It was so nice to have an opportunity to engage with someone socially and to be who I am now and not have to carry any old ghosts or baggage into the room with me. We went to Pho Van on 34th and Hawthorne and I had the MOST DELICIOUS Ginger chicken. Yum! 3 hours of conversation, good food and it was FRIDAY!!

Now, I am all set to watch some episodes from Season 5 of "Top Chef". I saw like 3 episodes 2 years ago and I have been looking for it on DVD since then. Finally, I found Season 5 on Amazon.com. I LOVE this show. It is so good to finally see it instead of remembering that I thought I liked it.

So, on this Friday the 13th, I am having a great day. Hopefully, I will be able to stay awake for a whole episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin