Sunday, November 8, 2009

Realization for the Blog

See, I realized that every time I run out of theme-ish stuff to write about, I get bogged down in the mundane life stuff which is what I want to escape from here!!! What is that about?

So, I am freshly looking for a November theme that I will continue to carry out for this month. Obviously, if I have something to say that is not on the theme, that is fine, but otherwise, I'm going back to my tried and true theme/quote inspired posts.

I guess that is to say that it bores ME to just write about how busy I am and how much I want to have more time. The thoughts are in my head whether I write them or not, so why make us all suffer. :)

If you have any brilliant thematic ideas you would like to share, feel free to let me know. I have a couple of ideas, but I haven't settled on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin