Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Art Journal Crush

It pays to talk about random topics with people when you have never talked about the topic with them before.

Today, I was talking with a co-worker and for some reason, I felt compelled to say that I was wanting to take a class in Art Journaling. Her eyes lit up and she immediately showed me the blog and website of a woman who must have taken a peek into my brain at some point during my childhood! Her use of color, the way the images filled the page, the brightness! Oh my! I swoon.

Go visit Teesha Moore's art and journals here.

I still don't really know much about Art Journals, but I will. She has tutorials on YouTube and on her blog, so I'm going to figure this out and do me some art. It might not be until after this term is over, but I am very excited about the possibilities! Color! Images! Words! Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin