Thursday, June 10, 2010

Off My Game

This has been a weird week of wearing too many metaphorical hats. I don't know if I'm coming or going, if I'm the interpreter or in charge of everything. I'm just coming back from a trip and getting ready to go on one.  My brain feels like all the power has been turned off each night and I have to totally disconnect and limit all stimulation. My back is hurting some and I just feel all discombobulated.  I know it will all be fine. Hopefully, after a brain-free weekend, I will feel better. Right now, a little bit light-headed, so I'm off to watch my favorite episode of "Friends" and then go to bed.  It is "The One Where Everyone Finds Out" about Chandler and Monica.  "They don't know we know they know we know." Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin