Monday, June 14, 2010

Rumpusing off to Vegas

I have to be at the airport at around 4:00am tomorrow morning (about 4 hours from now) and I am all revved up from packing and all that.  This is a business trip - we will be staying in the New York, New York hotel for a couple of days. I will be home late Thursday night and back to the office on Friday.  I have my script and music with me, so I'm ready to rehearse while killing time in the airport for a few hours tomorrow.

Anyway, I will be checking in and if there are problems with the internet, I will do some handwritten posts and put them on the blog when I get back. I think I will be able to do it nightly, though, as I am bringing a netbook and have internet access in the hotel.

Hopefully, I will have an uneventful flight in the morning. Now I'm off to bed. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin