Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back to Real Life

Made it back to work today - I am feeling good and had good energy levels, so it seems like I took the little vacation at just the right time. It was easier to go back to work having had a day off yesterday to just relax a little and do what I needed to do.

One strange thing in the past week or so, though - I have been having these little deja vu moments. I can only remember one from SF, but today, I had this very strong feeling of a moment, but I couldn't place where or how or why I was feeling like I had been there/done that before. I also have been having strange dreams. Last night I dreamed about high school people and yet we were all adults at this age that we really are now. And people were there who have not been in the picture for many, many moons. Very odd.

I was going to post trip photos today, but I left my camera at work today. I will do it tomorrow.

I wonder if I will ever be able to just write a regular post again instead of these little stream-of-conciousness ditties I have been doing lately. I guess it doesn't really matter, either way, but sometimes I feel like I have the attention span of a gnat. I'm working on it, though. I am reading a book that is actually holding my attention, so that is a step in the right direction. I just have to build the reading muscle back up - I think that will also help me retrain my brain to focus. I don't have to jump up every time I hear a bell ring anymore - the job I do is very different now from when I started.

I am doing Nablopomo for June, by the way. The topic is NOW. Now, I leave you so that I can go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin