Thursday, March 17, 2011

Horoscope for this week

I read my TV Guide Horoscope this week and it was exactly...no, I mean EXACTLY what happened. I have to go dig it out and then I will post it here. It freaked me out a little. *sigh*.

I feel a little guilty that I didn't plan something at work for St. Patrick's Day. I have some folks who don't celebrate holidays and now I'm just a bit stumped about what to do. When I'm stumped, I tend to...forget things. I almost didn't even wear green - nothing was clean. I finally settled on a green scrunchie for my pony tail.

**Correction:  The horoscope is for March 21 - April 3 (TV Guide comes out ahead of time. I still think this is prophetic:  " Radical changes, most likely involving your career, will occur over the next few weeks.  Be mentally and physically prepared to move in a new direction at a moment's notice. If you truly want to thrive, rather than simply survive, you've got to be flexible."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin