Monday, March 7, 2011

Back to Real Life, I guess

Trips and the like always unsettle me even when they are good. It just takes me some time to settle back into my life and my schedule.

The weekend was good - did some art but I had left my camera at work, so I will post some pics in the next couple of days or so.  I'm still trying to find a groove for daily art, but I'm just not there yet.

Started reading "Tiger's Curse" by Colleen Houck when I was in the airport for my trip - I have it on my Kindle, although I want to purchase hard cover copies since I know the author.  It is fun to read something written by someone I know - it is so amazing what she has accomplished in a short time. I haven't done too much reading since the trip, but I will get back to it.

Getting ready to interpret "Billy Elliott" in April.  For some reason, I'm dragging my feet on this one but I really liked the movie. I know it will be fine - I just have to find a hook into the music. Tomorrow night, OPB is showing "Finding Billy Elliott" about the search for the boys who took the roles on. I think that will be one fun way to get attached to the show.

Anyway, that's all for now. I have staff meetings tomorrow, so I have to be ready for them. They aren't hard to do - just takes a little extra energy and "on" time. Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin